So much to blog about after the vacation… an assemblage:
False prophetReligious pundit assures us all with his proclamation that Obama is not the Antichrist, but then scares us again with the prophecyverbal vomit that Obama is the one paving the way for the Antichrist. I consider myself sensitive to other cultures, but people that believe this stuff are really scaring me.
- 26 teenage cheerleaders try to ride a dorm elevator at the same time. Repairman spends 25 minutes “extricating” them after said elevator breaks down, at the rate of one cheerleader every 57.7 seconds.
- My parents wouldn’t let us get a trampoline. Perhaps this was one of their fears.
- Twilight author allegedly “spoils” her own book, sending
thousands of teenage girlseveryone on the planet into a frenzy. Chillax, she replies. She didn’t spoil all of it.
- McCain says we’re better off than we were 8 years ago, but not 4 years ago…
- Video archive of Letterman’s Top 10 lampooning Obama’s aplomb mysteriously disappears from CBS website… but can still be found on YouTube, of course! No media bias, heh. What ev. CBS did balance it out a little though with Letterman’s Obama “uh” count.